[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Peak Imaginations, Inc. • View topic - Forming a Business

Forming a Business

Questions regarding the Peak Imaginations, Inc. service may be incorporated into the FAQ's

Forming a Business

Postby piiadmin » Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:17 am

It's not hard at all to form a business, but there are some requirements needed. Sometimes licenses and other registrations are necessary, but so far I have been able to do everything online. Calling the government business departments you will find people willing to help you as much as possible. Don't be afraid. To me it was fun being the founder of a company with a little excitement about opening doors in my life and fulfilling dreams built into the process.

Please visit this web site for detailed information . They describe registration for "Doing Business As" DBA names and your name needs to be different than other businesses in your line of work. In some cases your personal name works as a business name, but evaluate what works for your specific case.

The basic steps are choose a name, register your business name, and register with the state. Please look at this web page for detailed help .

If you have any questions just post in this thread and we will try to direct you to the right organization about forming businesses.

Peak Imaginations Management
piiadmin
Site Admin

Home Page: View Showcase (3)

Forming a Business

Postby Frankfrime » Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:21 pm

So at least its not just me. When I heard the 3-4 scripts... I just thought, no way Who are these people?

Pardon me while I read this thread a hundred more times.
https://www.sportzfuel.com/
Frankfrime

Return to Subscription Questions